Fabracadabra - It's a Shabby Chic Clutch



How fun is this clutch?!  I found the pattern in the book, Handmade Style, by Anna Graham.



I think one of the reasons why I love quilting, is that I love fabric... so many patterns... so many happy colors... and, of course, the wonderful soft feel of cotton.  I know that I can use as many fabric designs as I want in a quilt.  But, what about making something else?


This clutch offered a great opportunity for me to spread out and mix all of my favorite Paris and shabby chic fabrics together.





There are so many cute compartments, which pack a punch in this mini pochette (fancy french word for small purse).





It was fun to pick out the fabrics and zippers.  Don't colorful zippers add lots of zip?!



Meme found on MeSewCrazy


If you like my work, you can find some of my creations in my Etsy store.

Thanks for visiting.


Comments