The kind of snow and ice I like


 I’ve been seeing original seasonal or welcome wreaths made out of non-wreath supplies... embroidery hoops, baskets, trays, wooden disks, and frames to name a few. 

I thought I’d try my hand at a frame-wreath... well sort of... then I kept going.  So I painted the ugly brown frame a soft white, gray and blue with silver shimmer. 

To keep the look soft I decided to use only silver and white florals accents. I think the aqua shimmer ribbon gives it an iced over feel, while the feathers keep a soft glam look. 

Since I was having such a good time with this, I kept going.  I kinda closed up the wreath with a gray buffalo check, two glittery trees and a shimmery snowflake. 

This is the kind of snow and ice I like... in a frame, with no shoveling needed. 😁

Comments

Post a Comment