Angel Love Painting

Do you believe in angels?  I enjoy keeping reminders of angels all around.

I felt like I needed a little angel love with everything going around, so I decided to paint this angel.  I really enjoyed seeing her being revealed with paint and a board of wooden planks.  



I kept blending colors together in the background and on her dress, until I felt like I had to stop.  This was not the place overthink things... as I might do sometimes.  😜  

She needed just one more thing... and soon as the word was felt, I had to paint it in...love.  It feels like so much is at stake these days, and not only do we need to use our minds in this journey together, what came to the surface is what we all need at the forefront:



I added some metallic gold shimmer to the bottom of her dress, and to the sides of the picture for more shimmer... I gotta believe that even angels love a hint of sparkle and shimmer. 😉



I just love the soft muted colors.  There's lots of blue and teal with hints of plum and pinks surrounded by grays and browns with, of course, shimmery gold.   I hope you enjoy a little angel love today.


Thank you for stopping by.  May you be surrounded with love.


Angel quote for the day:

 

Follow me on Facebook:





If you are interested in this piece, or a custom order, please feel free to contact me.  I will be dropping her off for sale at Perennial Home in Hightstown, NJ, shortly.

Perennial Home is Hightstown’s best kept secret for unique and beautiful home furnishings, gifts and accessories. Find a great selection of holiday items, gift certificates and great gifts for the hard to please.



Comments