Bienvenue! A Tray That SERVES a Purpose


Welcome!


I'm so glad you are here. 


Remember when times were different (pre-Covid?!) -- and shopping in a brick and mortar was a thing?  It would be rare that my husband would shop at a home decor store with me... but, if he did, we would hold hands while shopping.  

Now, before you think, aww - how sweet... 

He simply knew that I would inevitably find something that we had to buy!  (I'm guessing he thought holding my hand would discourage that sort of thing??)
 
 




So, I make things that I would buy for myself... 

...ahem... 

...I mean, things that I would buy for the both of us 😉.  And, this lazy susan tray, may I say...  I would buy.



It has these dainty white and gold antique-y handles.  And guess what?  The gold edged handles coordinate with the gold-edge of the wooden tray.





I added layers of shades and patterns for more depth in a sea of my favorite aqua color.



I just love home decor.  I think that a beautiful home says:  

Bienvenue!
Welcome!
I'm so glad you are here.




Follow me on Facebook:



If you are interested in this piece, you can find it for sale in the Rancocas Woods Co-Op:

   Image may contain: tree, sky, plant and outdoor

Interested in a nice afternoon get-away with fresh air and few crowds?  Visit the Rancocas Woods Co-Op Facebook Page for more information about this adorable shop!   Weekend events make this place even more fun to visit.



For more information about the the Rancocas Woods Co-Op, read the Trip Advisor Reviews that make this a top spot to stop when visiting the Mount Laurel, NJ and Philadelphia, PA area (near Burlington, NJ).   Yelp Reviews call this a "real-life Etsy."  



Hope to see you there.  Remember first come, first SERVE.  😜






And the quote for the day:








Comments