Farmhouse Bathroom Sign

Do you remember, pre-pandemic, when people came to your house - and would search all over for your bathroom?



Well, whether they did or not, I still think this is a cute little "label" for the bathroom.   I painted it onto an oval wooden plaque.  I lettered the word and added a floral touch on the bottom.



I added a natural trim to the edge of the sign, and distressed the rest.






Thanks for stopping by!
Luci


Follow me on Facebook:





If you are interested in this piece, you can find it for sale at Perennial Home in Hightstown, NJ.  

Perennial Home is Hightstown’s best kept secret for unique and beautiful home furnishings, gifts and accessories. Find a great selection of holiday items, gift certificates and great gifts for the hard to please.


Comments