Gather Around the Table

This Lazy Susan (or as my nephew coined it:  A Productive Susan) is a spinning tray with some fancy handles for easy lifting.  

It basically says all I want to say about this month:  


~ Gather ~
 
Gather together in respect and kindness with one another.  



Maybe someone will want to make this the centerpiece of their table... physically and metaphorically.





However you gather, may you find happiness and hopefulness together.
Luci





Follow me on Facebook:





If you are interested in this piece, or a custom order, please feel free to contact me.  I added this piece for sale at Perennial Home in Hightstown, NJ.

Perennial Home is Hightstown’s best kept secret for unique and beautiful home furnishings, gifts and accessories. Find a great selection of holiday items, gift certificates and great gifts for the hard to please.

 

Comments