Painting Angels

 Angels have been on my mind.   I had to paint another angel.  


Times are challenging for so many right now, and I find comfort in knowing that angels are around.  With paintbrushes and paints in hand, she started to emerge from the wooden boards.


She needed shimmer in her locks to match the shimmer in her wings and dress.


I love the subtle colors that blur in the back.  Maybe she's being carried in the breeze... yes, a breezy angel.  

From a friend's advice:  When you are troubled, pray, keep a light heart and pay attention to everything around you.  

Your angel may be nearby... in a breeze.



Have a beautiful day.

Luci  



Follow me on Facebook:





If you are interested in this piece, or a custom order, please feel free to contact me.  I added this piece for sale at Perennial Home in Hightstown, NJ.

Perennial Home is Hightstown’s best kept secret for unique and beautiful home furnishings, gifts and accessories. Find a great selection of holiday items, gift certificates and great gifts for the hard to please.

Comments