Angel in the Room



You never have to go far to find your angel...


...and, this angel is in the room.*




I painted her on wood planks.  I gave her lots blues and greens and even a dash of purple in the background, so that her pretty pink dress would stand in a striking contrast.  




I like adding shimmer wherever I can... just in small doses.  Her wing-feathers and the bottom of her dress have a little, depending on where you stand to see her.




But, where I love adding the most shine is in her hair.  I love the way light plays on her curls, and it is not always visible... just like your own angel... not always visible, but you know she... or he is there.





May you always have an angel by your side.
Luci



*Technically she's in Perennial Home for the moment.  If you are interested in this painting, please let me know, or visit Perennial Home.


Comments